Business Analyst Certification training, classes in NJ. We provide Business Alalyst(BA) Training courses in New Jersey(NJ) under a simple, hands-on approach to all our students. The Business Analysis Body of Knowledge defines 6 knowledge areas, which group related sets of tasks and techniques. Each of these tasks and techniques describes the typical knowledge, skills, processes, and deliverables that the business analyst requires to be able to perform those tasks competently. Covers the leadership, problem solving, and communication skills; business and technical knowledge that support effective business analysis.
An understanding of the knowledge areas is reinforced through real world exercises and role playing.
This course is built around a lecture and classroom-interaction format. There is no written homework, and no exams. In-class exercises will allow the students to put the material covered into practice, and provide insights from the different backgrounds of their fellow students.
Each session of the class will follow the same basic format:
· A recap of the prior week's topic to address open questions, and to discuss relevant case examples from the students' real-world experiences
· A presentation by the instructor on the current week's topic
· A brief morning break
· A presentation of one or more case studies that illustrate the topic
· An in-class exercise to allow the students to apply the concepts of the current topic to one or more business scenarios
· A second, longer break for lunch
· Review and discussion of the in-class exercise
· Closing questions
· This course assumes no previous knowledge of business analysis and does not require you to have any previous training in IT.
Project Managers who do Business Analysis work in their projects. Professionals looking to apply business analysis techniques to solve and improve business processes. Individuals looking to get an overview of Business Analysis and plan to take the CBAP (Certified Business Analyst Professional) certification. Professionals looking to sharpen their business analysis skills, or anyone looking to enter the Business Analyst Field.
Having taken this course, your understanding of the core concepts in business analysis will enable you to move to the next step of preparing to take the certification exam.
Upon Completion you will have knowledge of the following: in the BABOK (Business Analysis Body of Knowledge):
· Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
· Requirements Management and Communication
· Enterprise Analysis
· Requirements Analysis
· Solution Assessment and Validation
Topic 1 – Overview and Introduction to Core Topics
Topic 2 – Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
Topic 3 – Elicitation
Topic 4 – Requirements Management & Communication
Topic 5 – Enterprise Analysis
Topic 6 – Requirements Analysis
Topic 7 – Solution Assessment and Validation
Topic 8 – Underlying Competencies
Topic 9 – Business Analysis Techniques, Part 1
Topic 10 – Business Analysis Techniques, Part 2
Business Analysis (IIBA) Certification
BUSINESS ANALYST, BUSINESS ANALYST COORDINATOR, BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST, SYSTEMS BUSINESS ANALYST